torsdag 22 oktober 2020

Thomas Keating - A Life Surrendered to Love

 "I give thanks to my God at every rememberance of you,

praying always in joy in my every prayer for all of you.

I am confident of this,

that the one who began a good work in you

will continue to complet it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:3-4; 6


"so if you want to save your life, you will bring yourself to ruin.

But anyone who brings himsef, or herself, to nothing,

will find out who they are.

Nothingness, really, is who God is,

meaning infinite possibilities.

So it's really the stepping stone into resurrection."


"He's invited us to become His most intimate companions

and sharers of the divine nature

and does everything possible to get us there."


"Nothing is the greatest activity there is"

Fr.Thomas Keating


"It is right that I should think this way about all of you

because I hold you in my heart,

you who are all partners with me in grace."

Philippians 1:7


that your love may increase ever more and more

in knowledge and every kind of perception,

to discern what is of value,

so that you may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,

filled with the fruit of righteousness

that comes through Jesus Christ

for the glory and praise of God.

Philippians 1:9-11

 

A Life Surrendered to Love
Thomas Keating

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar